Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In Time

-->

Today, I went to see a movie called In Time. It made me question how much I value the indefinite continued process of existence.   How would I respond to life if I knew that I had to work for my time and not money?  Would I make different choices? Perhaps, I would even change the way I focus. It is my responsibility to use the life God has given me and not just succeed but excel to my full potential of creativity. See my heart yearns and beats for something bigger then me. There is more to this beyond my wildest dream.  

We cannot hold our dreams and goals for ourselves; the plan is greater then one individual. There are others waiting on us! Yes, you and me, the ones who can make a difference by accepting our ultimate reality! Creating future, hope, love, and grace for others to embrace. We must accumulate what we have learned and make it possible to give others their turn. Therefore, my time is precious and I must exist as if my clock has only five hours to live. 

1 comment:

  1. There are others waiting on us and waiting for us to release what has been placed in us...that's a powerful thought. We all possess what someone else needs!! Wow, thanks for your insight.

    ReplyDelete