Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TIME, SPACE, PLACE

-->
As I look at my “time “ I wonder if I wasted it in any way, but who am I to question when there is a God most infinite in all his ways.  See time is perspective, and I tend to follow my own periodically without considering the perspective of the one who created the concept itself. Time is The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole. It continuously exists.  It makes me ponder through my transition; have I taken my past, replayed it in my present, and affected my future? Perhaps, but the real question is;  have I given the true one space so I will only see time and positively embrace?  See, this period of changing to one state to another is not always comfortable. No, this transition is quite challenging but it forces me to allow my space; my expanse that is available,  to now be continually occupied with the third person in the trinity.

I am not the creator of time; why would I think that it’s ok to create space for Christ because I want to demand a particular position, based on what others say is my place. That’s insecurity.  Why bully the process?  I have to walk through this series of steps in order for a particular end to be accomplished.   Then and only then will I allow this transition to become my friend and I can walk with a different goal in mind, without focusing on “Me, Mine, and no more”. 

I have come to a conclusion   the only way for me to make it through this Time and space so I continue to remain in my rightful place , it is to  be like Paul  and press on toward the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Maya Angelou says it well,  “Whether you are happy or whether you are sad, it is wise to remember you are really in process”.  We will always be in a series of actions in our continued progress of existing; however, will we allow our interval of time to be occupied with the things of Christ so that we understand our Identity; in turn,  we step in a place without animosity or hate, allowing others to have their own time, space, and place.

3 comments:

  1. Time is one resource that no matter one's wealth, age or experience, they can't get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true Ronnie Rice! Very true! We have to keep that in mind as we continue in the process of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was great Demetria! Yes, what comes to me is go were we are celebrated not tolerated. Love it!

    ReplyDelete