Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Space

-->
It’s a place of surrendering a place of never letting go, a place where I feel like I will grow old.. Where the amity of my sound, the message in which I speak; where my words won’t fall to the ground.

Passions not an issue, love will always be apart of me, but how can I express with out fear of others allowing me to be me. I was born to love, I was born to care, I was born to have compassion with open arms and fresh air.  Yet what stops me? I only go so far then I feel myself retreating from the full expression of life. Why?

It was God who said be fruitful and multiply,  But how do I produce much and increase the amount of my  love for others  with out feeling  the effects of exertion  to protect myself from hurt or enmity.

It is not my responsibility to protect everything inside of me, I am yet a child who is free around her daddy, playing in the play ground knowing that his eyes are forever watching me. So the truth is; it is ok to love freely and intentionally, because this love that I have for others is truly not from me.

It’s God’s love that shines through me, how dare I hold back such a precious gift in which God created me for.  Fear and love don’t mix; God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind.  So in my place of harmony I will not fear for God is with me; his rod and staff they comfort me. 


Apostle John conveyed it best; Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. (1 John 4:18 )


I’ll remain in my space; and that space is love…


2 comments:

  1. This was great. I really enjoyed this. Fear is a part of selfishness that we most of the time dont realize. Love is selfless. It brings people together. God wants unity for all of us. We just cant let the hurt from others take us away from loving others. Love has to be a part of our being just as it is a part of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Carl42388; you are right, love has to be a part of our being...

    ReplyDelete