Monday, January 2, 2012

Deep Crying Out



What is this inside of me that longs for tranquility, wanting nothing but validity that will call froth the hidden power within me. I see a new dawn, a new day, a place and space of life that is not wasted away. My reality is substance, my life, and my companion… I have to move forward in the land of prosperity not just naturally but the inner path as a person that enables me to discover the essence of my being.  It is my calling that stirs inside of me as I hear God calling Demetria come closer, near to me,  to a place that has no boundaries and love that has no ending.  This is not just new beginnings; it’s the start of a period of time that has no termination.



I’ve lived, I’ve laughed, I’ve cried, but most importantly I... have… died…died to the notion of complacency of being average. Average can not be in my vocabulary, no…I am unique, fearfully and wonderfully made by a creator that sees the best in me. I have no limitations only favorable position.  My situations change because I will not accept stagnancy that can cripple my atmosphere or cause my coarse of journey not to develop in full capacity. I am open, I am ready, I am free to move ahead with no boundaries



What is this inside of me… the ultimate reality of determination to set the world ablaze. #2012

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Demetria Stallings!

    God bless you for your ministry in His Kingdom.

    With Love and great blessings from Iceland,
    Kolbeinn SigurĂ°sson
    Icelandic House of Prayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Demetria!!!!
    As He continues to bless us thru you!!!!
    I love you!! I love your Ministry and all you do
    I feel Blessed to have met you!!!!! <3
    I feel you .. I hear you loud and clear .. You express
    Yourself so eloquently .. Beautiful iNk! ((hugs)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThanK you both for the encouragement!
    Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really Good may God bless u continuously U are a such a blessing too the Body of christ :)


    Baldur Freyr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You echo the sentiments of my heart soooo well! Thank you for allowing me to feel comfortable sharing my hearts desires!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unless we are in a place of complacency, new beginnings are always ours to claim because as you said time continues, giving us opportunities for exciting and amazing journeys. Thanks Demetria for sharing that powerful thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is powerful. The prose lyrical. I hear your heart singing, your spirit soaring as I read. Enjoy the journey into the deep. Love you!

    ReplyDelete